Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Over the past decade, our valued customers have helped us become the leader in online ticket printing. We thank you.
We take great care to assure four things for you:
- The highest quality products
- Very affordable prices
- Rapid turnaround
- Superior Customer support
We will quickly re-do your order, or, we will issue a full refund for the price of the product minus the shipping fees: it is your choice.
As you can understand, our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee cannot cover certain circumstances beyond our control.
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by customers when entering text, image, and/or order information.
- Low resolution and low quality images uploaded or provided by the customer.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the document creation process.
- Errors in any of the user-selected options, such as paper colour, quantity, and stapling.
- Shipping delays due to terms defined by Australian Post, including weather, mechanical failure, or mis-routings. (Note: delays in an order do not make TicketRiver.com.au responsible for any compensation to customers, including delayed or lost ticket sales.)
Key Points to Help You
- Colour Variation on Different Monitors. Colour variations do occur between computer monitors. Unfortunately, we cannot match colours viewed on different monitors. If you have any concerns about the colour tone or print quality, we would be happy to overnight a printed proof.
- Proof Review. In the selection and order process, review your proof carefully and correct any mistakes prior to submitting your order. While we do our best to review your order, we cannot guarantee text and/or documents created by our customers.
- Processing and Shipping Times. Our processing and shipping times are prominently displayed through the order process and on many pages of our site. Please read these times carefully.
Cancelling an Order
- As noted above, the proof review step of the order process is the key decision step prior to your purchasing your product(s). Once purchased, your order and product(s) is automatically printed, and therefore, it is not possible to cancel the order.
- However, as detailed above, we can quickly re-do the order, or, issue a full refund for the price of the product.
Thank you once again for being a part of TicketRiver.com.au I also invite you to contact me personally, Lance Trebesch (CEO) if at any time you are not completely satisfied with our products and services: firstname.lastname@example.org.